Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas


   Wishing you all a meaningful Christmas this year....

   This year we aren't attending the usual Christmas eve service, so I have to point my mind in the right direction without that assistance in remembering. But we'll be up and ready for church tomorrow morning...after breakfast, but before the presents. I'm excited to see how we'll be encouraged with our brothers and sisters in Christ tomorrow.

   I admit that I am also very excited for presents tomorrow. This year we did a home-made-gifts-only Christmas and it has been great. It is way more fun than buying something because $$$ limits options, but creativity can go as far as you're willing to take it! We're all on the edge of our seats for people to open the gifts we poured our time and love into!

   Blessings to you all!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...