Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Endless Christmas Gifts {Tips-n-Tricks Tuesday}


~ If you think something would be a great Christmas gift, do a quick search for it online. Don't wait for a favorite blogger to post the how-to. You might be surprised how easy it is to make. Pre-made mixes, playdough, shaving cream, jewelry, recipe books, toys, tools, tree ornaments - the list goes on! Don't be limited by what everyone else is doing. Your options are practically endless.~



Or if you're not feeling creative, you can always look into the deal on jewelry from my last post by clicking here ;-)


   And next, I want to ask you all: what would you like some tips-n-tricks about next? Do you want to hear more about food? Gardening? Siblings and kids? Crafts? Sewing? Sometimes it's hard to think of the tips I use so often when I'm using them on a regular basis. I forget they are even tips! So help inspire me. Please?

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...