Friday, July 1, 2011

Chocolate Pudding!!

Well, in my opinion, if you're going to eat "junk food" it better be quality junk food! I wouldn't call this the healthiest option, but definitely way better than that nasty box stuff! Besides, I love to cook. I also want to have a good understanding of cooking and making food BEFORE I suddenly find myself married and with kids! Here is our family's favorite chocolate pudding recipe. It is so easy - try it!

 



Chocolate Pudding:
4 Tblsp corn starch
4 Tblsp cocoa
3/4 cup sugar
1 qt milk
2 Tblsp butter
2 tsp vanilla extract

Mix together first 4 ingredients. Keep at medium heat, stirring constantly until pudding thickens. Stir in butter and vanilla. Enjoy! Serve warm (a bit soupy), chilled (firmer), or if you have extra pour it in your popsicle makers for some "fudgesicles" on a hot summer day!

Note: for those of you like to "eye it" rather than measure, I'd suggest measuring the corn starch. I like to eye things alot too, but sometimes the pudding turns out weird if it doesn't get that "perfect" amount.

Yum!!!


No copyright intended by using pictures of food products. Please let me know if I am disobeying a blog rule by posting these and I will take the picture off. If I am it's not on purpose! Thank you!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...