Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tips-n-Tricks Tuesday: Coconut-Oil Tanning Lotion

   Ready for me to try to get you to buy my favorite tanning product? Well, I actually don't have one. All it is is coconut oil. Apply sparingly and rub it in. You don't want too much or you'll be all greasy :P It's a great idea for people who are trying to stay away from the chemicals in many modern tanning lotions and also great for people who are allergic to tanning lotions.

   Yeah, I know, it's the end of the sunny season for most people. But if you've got a little more sun, try it for your last tan of the year. Either way, I wanted to put the bee in your bonnet so at least it'll be in the back of your mind next year when you head outdoors. Give it a try and see how it works for you! Have you ever used it before?

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...